The Manager of the Sales Development Representative team plays a critical role in the company’s success by developing the top of the sales funnel. The Reflektive Sales Development team is made up of an incredible group of smart, creative, passionate young professionals who work hard to help users successfully navigate their Reflektive journey and to generate new business opportunities for the Sales Team. Importantly, the SDR's are honing their skills to become the future leaders of the company. This is where you come in.
You are a coach at heart. You enjoy building and enabling successful teams through a clear vision, structure and strategy. You are known for being able to create a thriving team culture based on a shared set of values and appropriately designed incentives. You are focused on process and best practices but are not a micromanager of your team members.
What you'll do
- Help identify, hire and coach top talent
- Work closely with the Sales Strategy and Operations Team to help define strategy and processes to enhance productivity and scale growth of team
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure quality generation, education and nurturing of leads
- Work closely with Sales Executives to ensure enough quality pipeline to help meet monthly revenue targets
- Motivate team with creative incentives and inspire through a shared vision and values
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and area for improvement
What you have
- 3+ years of experience in software tech sales and/or sales development, preferably in HR Tech or SaaS.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Has extensive experience using a variety of sales tools; especially Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, InsideSales.com, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.
- Ability to build strong relationships across departments
- Ability to clearly communicate with and influence upper management to secure resources
- Creative mindset in thinking about driving rep productivity and pipeline growth
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starting environment
- Self-disciplined with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage a variety of high-visibility, high-impact initiatives
- Whether through work or life experience, you have demonstrated success in working with people across cultures and countries
Reflektive is a leader in providing innovative, real-time performance management solutions for HR leaders and their agile organizations. Founded in 2014, Reflektive securely delivers Real-Time Feedback and Requests, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, and Check-Ins applications in the cloud for more than 400 clients worldwide including Condé Nast, Instacart, Demandbase, Comcast, Dollar Shave Club, Imgur and more.
Reflektive’s mission is to reinvent people management processes to empower employees to thrive at work and was recognized in Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendors in Human Capital Management report. Following a successful 2017, Reflektive plans to double its engineering team, invest in R&D and expand go-to-market strategies worldwide. On February 15th, Reflektive announced $60 million in Series C funding, led by TPG Growth with existing investors Andreessen Horowitz and Lightspeed Venture Partners participating.
Based in San Francisco, Reflektive is a tightly knit and friendly group of passionate and driven individuals. We are dedicated to learning from and teaching each other and empowering employee success at all levels for us and our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.