AREX is a new clever way for businesses to turn their sales receivables into working capital. We're looking for an Admin & Office Manager to join our fast-growing team in bustling Barcelona.
Co-founded by Maventa’s founder, Wall Street Systems' Head of Alliances and Skype's Database Architect, we're aiming to plug the €250 billion financing gap that currently hampers businesses' growth in Europe.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, come help us set the European economy back on track and change the way businesses finance their growth.
So, what's the role?
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Admin & Office Manager to manage all aspects of company and office administration. You will be someone who loves ticking things off the list and can make the impossible… well, possible! You will be someone who's genuinely calm under pressure, enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves working with fun, like-minded people. You might know a thing or two about company administration, but more importantly you're a trustworthy, progress and detail oriented, independent doer: you're always keeping track of all actions to be taken, driving them to completion, never hesitating to ask questions or bug people if things aren't moving, and you're curious about the full context of the company so you're on top of everything.
We're looking for somebody who can:
- Work for multiple stakeholders, juggling diaries, to-do lists, and official documents
- Liaise with advisors such as accountants, payroll providers, lawyers, insurance providers, etc., preferably in Spanish or even Catalan
- Communicate with the rest of the team on their needs and the support that's available
- Take calls and manage inboxes, mailing lists, etc. for the company
- Manage company archives and documentation
- Provide support in basic financial processes such as managing incoming invoices and accounting
- Managing office administration
Preferably, you tick all these boxes as well:
- Fun, passionate and highly energetic
- Organised multitasker with great attention-to-detail
- Proactive problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box
- Great communication skills & excellent written English, Spanish and possibly even Catalan
- Flexibility to deal with last-minute surprises
Becoming part of AREX means tagging along in ownership, no matter what your title is. We offer you a compensation package that is sure to keep you amped to the max. You get 24 days off a year (plus public holidays), a fun, high-achieving atmosphere and a chance to be a part of something truly revolutionary.