We are seeking an energetic, efficient and versatile leader to join our fast-growing team in Harvard Square. You are the kind of person who is always willing to say yes, roll up your sleeves, and tackle anything thrown your way. You have developed alt-tab button for life and your friends know you for your kindness and honesty. Startup environments bring out your positive energy and superior organizational skills. When we grow up, we want to be like you.
- Designing and maintaining the Kensho office experience for our team and visitors.
- First and primary point of contact for visitors.
- All reception (phone/door), shipping, receiving, visitor greeting, and managing.
- All facilities management incl. building mgmt. and vendor relationship maintenance.
- Assist in daily operations of the Cambridge office: stock kitchen, office and other supplies, arrange catering, grocery delivery, make lunch/dinner reservations
- Assist with calendar scheduling incl. manage cleaning company scheduling, coordinate conference room scheduling, travel, meeting and presentation development as needed.
- Assist Kensho’s Office Manager on projects and tasks as needed, e.g. individual request research.
- Assist with bookkeeping, including maintaining copy of all company receipts, reconciling cash disbursements and receipts and processing employee reimbursements and expenses.
- Manage special projects that help us grow and maintain a positive office environment such as office furniture, computer hardware, and Kensho swag.
- Provide executive administrative support as needed.
- Previous administrative support and/or Receptionist/Office Assistant experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to manage large, diverse task lists and prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Consistent positive energy and drive--thrives under pressure without oversight.
- Affable and flexible--willing to help across all departments and projects as needed.
- An understanding of web-based software and an interest in web-based technologies.
- Able to work to meet a diverse set of needs.
- Competence to handle confidential information.
- Ability to learn technical processes quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written English in person, on the phone, or via email.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides.
Really Get Our Attention
- College degree.
- Related experience in any industry (Higher Ed, military, entertainment, healthcare)
- Accounting knowledge and/or experience.
- Previous startup experience.
- International work experience is a plus!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Kensho.