- Monitor and resolve issues related to facilities management such as cafeteria, food & beverages, housekeeping, security, vendors, stationery, couriers, health & safety and environment.
- Proper reception to official guests and employees.
- Manage office phones/ CUG/ Data cards connection, vendor payments including rent, utilities and maintenance of all offices.
- Monitor timely travel arrangements, hotel booking, accommodation and car rentals.
- End to end ownership of AMC works as per vendor agreements.
- Zero non-compliance in all audit reports and address pending non-compliances.
- Identify suppliers for the purpose of sourcing based on evaluation around the factors of total cost, quality and service parameters.
- Negotiate and procure materials of the required quality at competitive rates in order to bring about cost savings in the supply chain process.
- Administrative support to the senior management.
What we require:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Comfortable with working for long and unpredictable hours.
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- Exposure to Administrative activities will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Grofers.