We have a tremendous opportunity for a person who is passionate about talent acquisition, recruiting, employee branding, and human resources. Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. As an Associate Recruiter, you will be part of a dynamic recruiting team, be integral to our in-house recruitment strategy and have the ability to advance your career at a company that is high growth, firmly established and an industry leader.
SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. Our software is downloaded every almost 6 seconds and have 1,000s of customers (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE and SalesForce to name a few) in over 150 countries.
• With direction, execute on a comprehensive strategic hiring plan through innovative programs, corporate resources and campaigns to generate awareness and build candidate pipelines that align with recruitment goals globally.
• Leverage recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measure team productivity and program return on investment.
• Develop effective partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs and provide consultation improving managers’ talent acquisition practices and ensuring top quality hires.
• Help build, implement, and execute on internship, co-op, and college recruitment programs.
• Create and iterate on employment branding and associated collateral.
• Coordinate and facilitate interview scheduling, cognitive and behavioral testing, and other candidate touchpoints ensuring an overall positive experience.
• Bachelor's degree or work experience that demonstrates the above skills
• 6-12 months Recruitment Coordination experience
• Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
SmartBear is a testing and monitoring software company that helps companies improve software quality. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth culture and environment, with an established, financially strong, 300 employees across six global locations company. We provide leading companies with the technology to help them build some of the greatest applications, high performing websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We’ve played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased and more. We have real products, real customers and great compensation. Our software is downloaded every 6 seconds (5.25 million downloads a year). We have a community of over 4 million users that leverage our software and solutions. We have over 25,000 customers (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and SalesForce to name a few) in 194 countries.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SmartBear.