Account Executive, Healthcare
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Account Executive to be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives into the Healthcare marketplace. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and driving sense of urgency in selling disruptive technologies to a highly fragmented and complex market.
Preferred: San Francisco, L.A., San Diego, Seattle, Denver, Phoenix
Secondary: Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, St. Louis
Be the key driver and accept ownership for bringing opportunities to closure at assigned accounts
Be a true team player who will leverage the full healthcare vertical team to drive sales including the VP of Healthcare, Chief Medical Officer, Partnerships and Alliances Director, Sales engineers and Marketing Solutions group.
Meet and exceed assigned revenue objectives quarterly
Drive the adoption of the MarkLogic offerings into the identified segments through contact with senior executives and technical influencers with a view to win major new account opportunities for MarkLogic
- Win new account opportunities for MarkLogic.
Significantly increase the deployment of MarkLogic supported systems within existing accounts
- Develop and execute revenue driven sales strategies and business plans to ensure growth and quota objectives are achieved with identified accounts
- Develop a partnership approach to identified accounts by understanding their markets, business, plans, issues, drivers, competitors, internal structure, key contacts, influencers, decision makers etc.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for incremental revenue within existing accounts
- Ensure that the benefits of the complete range of MarkLogic offerings are understood and communicated at all levels within the account
Work either independently or in partnership with the channels to ensure MarkLogic objectives are met.
Play a coordination role between MarkLogic, key customers and selected partners channels, ensuring that global deployment of MarkLogic products can be smoothly implemented in these key accounts
- Monitor the market, maintaining an awareness of competitor activity and recommending appropriate counter measures which will enable MarkLogic to retain market leadership
- Ensure administrative activity (forecasting, account planning, sales documentation etc.)
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of payer / provider IT sales experience
- Strong network / contact book of payer / provider CIO, CTO, CDO, Chief Architect, etc.
Understands payer / provider ecosystem (integration, transaction flow, etc)
- Understands payer / provider clinical, financial and administrative processes and workflow
- Has sold core infrastructure systems, not apps only
Has an understanding of integration / interoperability challenges and opportunities
Experience with utilizing a Challenger Sales Approach preferred.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to Anthems business and IT infrastructure needs.
Strong knowledge of Healthcare clinical and claims data systems.
Strong knowledge of the challenges the ACA has on Payer and Provider priorities and how these drive tactical and strategic buying decisions.
- Strong knowledge of quality reporting including HEDIS and Stars
Strong knowledge of population health related initiatives.
Understanding of how health care entities develop and use analytics to make decisions
- Extensive network of contacts on either the payer or provider market
Experience updating, reporting and managing workload via SalesForce.com
Excellent oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to contribute to MarkLogic’s message in the market
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
Manchester, United Kingdom
Other jobs at MarkLogic
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at MarkLogic.