KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS according to Strategic as a % of Business Plan (primary tasks and responsibilities in the job)
Develop and deliver Inside Sales productivity programmes, and initiatives, that result in:
- Revenue achievement and increased customer & partner satisfaction
- Highly motivated and capable Inside Sales teams & Leaders
Grow world class Inside Selling capabilities that include:
- Coaching Managers in becoming ‘Excellent Coaches & Managers of their teams.
- Responsible for the new hire onboarding for APAC.
- The adoption of related processes & tools for example: QCCS, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Data.com, Datahug.
- Drive cross-group/cross-sector collaboration and alignment.
- Helping the teams simplify their day to day operational activities and bring enhanced structure to the business.
- Monitor and record sales calls, providing one to one feedback sessions to team members & individuals resulting in coaching for improvement
- Deliver team & individual coaching in elevating our customer relationships and the developing “art of selling” capabilities.
- Look at broader competitive community to learn, share and leverage Sales Excellence best practices
- Provide support, coaching and inspection of opportunity management, pipeline management and forecasting.
- Work with Inside Sales Leader’s and their teams in coaching opportunity reviews, using the QCCS methodology.
- Manage and take an active part in delivering sales enablement webinars across your region.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of all Global Sales Productivity programmes as needed.
- Work with product marketing to ensure that all in the HUB are enabled and ‘customer ready’ in terms of product, solution knowledge, & competitive differentiators.
- Manage and communicate the HUB Sales Productivity & enablement calendar.
- Run regular reviews with HUB sales leaders on success of Sales Productivity and work with them to continuously refine and improve programmes to address skills and knowledge challenges.
- Drive continued improvements in sales capabilities; including individual capabilities, effective opportunity prioritisation, efficient teaming and strategic selling, all resulting in improved resource optimisation.
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE (key objectives and focus areas in first 6 – 12 months)
- Increasing sales productivity and capability of Inside Sales teams in the HUB.
- Working as a Business Partner with sales leaders in the HUB.
- Work collaboratively with your extended team: Partners/SI’s, Services, Marketing and Market Development for example.
- Drive and embed newly developed sales productivity programmes to ramp up skills of existing and future sales community, supporting our growth and business strategy.
- Improve our territory and account planning capability and aligning with our field Sales & Partners teams in increasing deal size and reducing cost of sale.
- Develop and own the new hire onboarding for APAC.
- Help the business expand its footprint across the Inside Sales GTM
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE (scope/scale of role)
This position will work collaboratively with a variety of audiences primarily Sales, Services, Marketing, Partner Management, Culture and Talent and Sales Operations.
Revenue/Cost/P&L/ Budget responsibility
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS (list core 8 – 12 core competencies considered key to success in the role and where possible detail expected behaviours against those competencies)
- Proven sales skills in a tele business environment
- Demonstrate (with evidence) a clear understanding of how the Inside Sales model works
- Clear and successful track record in delivering enablement programmes to an Inside Sales population
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas; confident public speaker
- Ability to prioritise and balance multiple, on-going projects
- Dedication to quality and excellence
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration behaviors with extended teams
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible and proactive
- Takes accountability and meets commitments
- Attention to detail & quality deliverables.
- Focus on results and execution against tasks/projects
- Pragmatic and Streetwise – able to earn credibility with field very quickly and be seen as value add
- Innovative and agile approach – ability to move quickly and change with the business at pace
- Strong commercial acumen and business orientation
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA or equivalent advantageous
- Business level English mandatory
- Fluency in Chinese or Japanese would be a distinct advantage
- Other relevant languages advantageous
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
- Successful track record and consistently over achieved as an Inside Sales Executive and Manager
- Strong insight into the mechanics of inside sales model and how to optimise performance
- Significant experience in software sales background.
- Strong experience of delivering solution based sales methodology training to sales professionals preferably using QCCS or equivalent
- Experience with QlikView a plus
Job Requirements (For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
- Mobility - 30% of travel time required.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Qlik.