Accountability. Excellence. Teamwork. Service. Fun. These words describe the focus of our Human Resources team… supporting the values and mission of Ten-X, the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace. Ten-X HR is improving the way we provide service to leaders and employees by offering a new perspective on delivering that service through an HR Care Customer Service Center and an HR Center of Excellence. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Ten-X HR.
The Ten-X HR Generalist plays a key role on the HR Customer Care Team and in the Center of Excellence, holding responsibility for the administration of the following functional areas: Customer Service, Leave Management, Employee Relations, and Policy Guidance and Interpretation.
- Effectively handle employee relation issues, including performance improvement plan development and termination execution.
- Administer departing employee process, including: coordination and facilitation of exit interviews, access removal, and company equipment/property retrieval.
- Maintain terminated employee personnel files and Employee Relations files. Create and maintain Employee Relations data.
- Assist with on-boarding process, to include e-verify and I-9 verification and creation of personnel files.
- Monitor, track, coordinate the integration of leaves of absence for employees in multiple locations to include; FMLA, Military, State mandated leaves, Workers Compensation, Medical and company Personal Leaves of Absence for non-FMLA leaves for all employees. Review & approve certifications and track leave usage.
- Coordinate with payroll when necessary to ensure Short Term Disability (STD) and PTO off set are paid correctly and coordinate benefit payments for employees on leave.
- Work closely with employees to ensure that all relevant completed medical documentation is submitted for timely review. Maintains appropriate contact with employees on leave and coordinates all aspects of return to work.
- Produce reporting metrics and analytics for leave cases.
- Assist in coordination of disability accommodations and the interactive process.
- As part of the HR Customer Care Center, answer and/or facilitate resolution of employee/manager questions and concerns. Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage unemployment claims process which includes completing the required government forms and liaising with management to ensure claim details are precise.
- Process employment verification.
- Create and generate HR reports and conduct data analysis through pivot tables, graphs, v look up and other intermediate and advanced level excel functions.
- Participate in special projects to ensure effective delivery of HR Center of Excellence initiatives and services.
- Provide HRIS transactional/navigation support for managers and HR Business Partners to include processing organizational changes, separations and promotions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Use critical thinking to effectively solve human resource issues.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administering leave of absence requests for a medium to large workforce. Multi-state leave processing strongly preferred.
- Effective customer service, time management and organizational skills necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS, preferably Workday.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years of professional human resource experience
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.