LYONSCG is the industry’s premier eCommerce Digital Agency, serving brand, retail, and B2B organizations with tailored eCommerce solutions that maximize online potential. Headquartered in Chicago, the firm offers a full range of services beginning with Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing and extending through Experience Design, Platform Implementation, Application Development, Hosting and Support. The approach is holistic—to provide every client with a creative, robust and increasingly profitable eCommerce website. LYONSCG is eCommerce Realized!
Due to tremendous growth, LYONSCG has a fantastic opportunity for an Demandware Business Analyst to support our Delivery Services team in Chicago.
Client Session Facilitation:
- With some supervision, facilitate client requirements gathering sessions with external and internal stakeholders; documenting those requirements into use cases, activity diagrams and functional specifications;
- Facilitate and direct activities as part of the UAT process for projects assigned;
- May be called upon to provide Customer specific training and Business Manager support;
Requirements Leadership- Document & Maintain:
- Work with LYONSCG Project Managers and other business analysts to ensure timely and effective gathering and delivery of client requirements documentation in line with agreed upon project hours on new/existing implementations;
- Lead efforts to evaluate, select, recommend and implement appropriate software & system solutions that support and enable the delivery of eCommerce applications;
- Ensure that the right processes, skill sets, and organizational structures are in place to support prioritized capabilities – incorporating cross business unit/organization dependencies.
- Collaborate with XD and Ei to conduct detailed interaction, visual, functional and technical design to drive efficient execution.
- Responsible for ensuring that all requirements captured are executed and that those that are introduced are captured, documented and approved both internally and with the client.
- Provide thought leadership in eCommerce best practices, the selection and recommendation of eCommerce applications and their ancillary systems;
- Identify and present process improvements for requirements gathering and documentation of those requirements;
- Update base functionality templates that reflect current version capabilities of Magento, Demandware and hybris platforms;
- Subject matter expert on the functional capabilities of commerce platforms (Magento, Demandware and hybris) in order to guide the solution definition and design;
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements;
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
Tracks and reports hours and expenses on a weekly basis;
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Answer all client training requests (phone calls, emails and other communiqués) in a timely fashion, but in no event more than 24 hours from the receipt of a communication;
- Experienced with client facing engagements. Ability to communicate with in a professional manner;
- Be comfortable in fast paced environment and management of multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements;
- Strong in writing effective client documentation including functional specifications, process flow maps and use cases;
- Strong skills in all tools including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Visio;
- Past experience in Confluence helpful but not required;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a goal oriented project team.
- Strong team player with ability to partner successfully with internal and external team members.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skillset.
Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree.
Experience: 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst or technical Project Manager in an Ecommerce or related environment.
LYONSCG is an equal opportunity employer!
Must be a US Citizen or have Permanent Residency to apply.