Skullcandy is seeking a Demand Planner to own monthly forecasts for assigned sales segments and highlight trends outside of the anticipated forecasts. This person will become a Data Warehouse & Dashboard expert for Skullcandy and will have the opportunity to enhance the profitability of a world-class brand!
- Own the monthly forecast process and collaboration for assigned sales segment.
- Focus on the continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, method, and approach.
- Own the statistical forecasts for assigned sales segment.
- Manage forecast accuracy and measure the impact of forecast accuracy.
- Highlight Sales trends that are different than anticipated and proactively manage forecasts.
- Coordinate S&OP documentation.
- Refine and improve the overall Skullcandy forecast process.
- As part of the S&OP process, conducts monthly demand reviews with the sales and marketing teams to address demand fluctuations.
- Become a Skullcandy Data Dashboard/Data Warehouse expert.
- Generate numerous analytics on sell through, sell in, mix, etc to analyze individual customer performance and overall sales channel trends.
- Assist in various special projects and task force initiatives.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will have a University degree, with a major in engineering, mathematics, business administration or a supply chain discipline.
- At least 1 year of related experience in supply chain including demand plan responsibility.
- Experience working with large consumer electronics customer (i.e. Target, Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc.) and CPFR skill set.
- Ability to design and generate monthly statistical based forecast reports
- The candidate will have the ability to manage detailed project plans.
- The candidate will be comfortable working “hands-on” in a fast growing, high pressure environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities without day to day management
- Strong proficiency with Excel, MS Access, and ERP systems (SAP, etc.)
- Knowledge in SQL based programing a plus.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Skullcandy.