We are looking for an outstanding Client Service Manager (CSM) that will join our Ad Sales Team, to be based in our San Francisco office.
You will be involved in the full pre- and post-sales cycle. The CSM will partner with Account Directors, Sales Planners as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful campaign development and delivery. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Deliver an excellent customer experience to our advertiser and agency partners, with a focus on driving account retention
- Collaborate on RFP response strategy and spearhead the creation of proposal presentations
- Adhere to post sales process guidelines to ensure campaign success
- Schedule post-sale kick-off calls and shepherd the creative strategy through development
- Liaise with 3rd party companies on custom campaign creative production
- Coordinate with Legal on client Non-Disclosure Agreements and ad content
- Request and communicate premium account creation codes for clients
- Create internal orders and insertion orders and adhere to defined business processes
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies
- Work with Traffic team to monitor campaign performance, make optimizations and ensure campaign delivery
- Handle ad operations to provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- When required assist with sales/pitch presentations by preparing key data points, findings and relevant research
- Interact with Accounting department in regards to client credit and billing requests/issues
- Monitor and execute on potential upsell opportunities
- Work from our office in San Francisco
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience in media agency, client management, or a sales planning role
- You are experienced with building relationships with both internal and external business partners
- You have a deep understanding of online and offline media and the ability to be creative with audio, digital, and video client solutions
- You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You are able to think creatively and sell strategically, with strong analytical and project management skills
- You have excellent client service and presentational skills, as well as working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with DFP, DFA, and Salesforce CRM is a plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.