Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
The Client Representative is responsible for supporting both the Client Services Executive and Client Services Director in delivering an outstanding “client experience” to both new and existing clients. With guidance from senior level Client Service team members, the Client Representative serves as a first point of contact for our day-to-day service delivery on assigned clients.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Effectively resolve escalated client issues with minimal guidance from supervisor with both the company and client in mind.
- Utilize Case Management workflow tool.
- Responsible for technical support including web training, reporting, and questions from internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and lead conference calls both internally and externally.
- Participate and answer questions during the client on-boarding process.
- Build and maintain Quarterly Business Reviews for clients.
- Maintain internal information/databases in order to effectively serve our clients including TAC files and Sharepoint sites.
- Participate and lead client tours.
- Maintain current day-to-day service deliverables, while assessing client needs for up sell opportunities.
- May support clients through the process on issues such as; bankruptcy, rate changes, shut-offs, budget, late fees, service failures, funding reconciliations, third-party access request, variance reports, EPR reports, and special process requests, while maintaining a balance of client and company needs.
- Facilitate and follow through to completion, any modifications requests to GL, data feed, and CET files.
- Backup team members to uphold team goals as needed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- BA degree preferred or its equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of Ecova’s full suite of services
- 2 or more years of customer related work experience
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and adapt to audience
- Must be able to problem solve with little guidance
- Must have strong computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet
- Anticipate the needs of clients
- Ability to represent the company professionally both in person and through communication
- Proven presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities for clients
- High level of knowledge of reporting platforms and files including GL, CET, and custom accrual files
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed
- Ability to review and understand client contracts to ensure services are being met
- Must demonstrate leadership principles
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars