Join SADA Systems as a Digital Marketing Manager!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, delivering, and executing the SADA Systems’ digital marketing strategy. Successful planning, tactical execution and analysis of digital campaigns through a broad range of appropriate B2B digital marketing channels—including online, mobile, social, email, PPC and SEO—to grow the business through increased awareness, lead generation, lead conversion and brand recognition.
The ideal candidate will encompass analytical and creative know-how while completely diligent in executing well-laid plans, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting. The Digital Marketing Manager must understand which digital channels are best to reach the targeted audience and personas, and will work closely with internal marketing and sales teams to create digital communication solutions to accompany SADA’s overall marketing strategy.
What you'll be doing:
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Drive digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets/campaigns maximizing online lead generation through marketing platforms/tools.
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing and other stakeholders to expand marketing successes for digital marketing projects and digital campaigns from concept to implementation, to tracking and conversions.
- Work closely with marketing and design team to develop specific digital deliverables and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including email, copy, blogs, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, and website content and design.
- Manage all digital marketing processes including initial planning, execution, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting delivering digital marketing KPIs.
- Continually explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways and tools to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives, including social media, blogs, user generated content outlets and other relevant digital channels in collaboration with our partners’ needs.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives across multiple product offerings.
- Expand the digital marketing integration with sales and marketing tools (such as Dynamics CRM Online, Hubspot Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics, and other automation tools).
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients.
- BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
- 5 - 8+ years relevant experience in B2B demand generation marketing, leading and managing campaigns. Must be able to ramp up quickly on new technologies and competitive landscape.
- Industry knowledge of latest demand generation trends, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital marketing and virtual events.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, tools and tactics across a range of channels including social media, search marketing (SEO/PPC), lead generation, web analytics and others.
- Able to communicate fluently with both business and technical audiences, especially marketing professionals, developers, and engineers and manage external agencies.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it is used to support and develop the brand, drive leads and conversions.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and YouTube.
- Deep understand of high-performing UX/UI design driving conversions and optimal user experience. Proven portfolio of websites, landing pages, templates, etc. which drove conversion.
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and conversions. Campaign management experience (i.e. SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Ability to balance research, strategy, planning, and execution. Must be hands-on.
- Experience within tech startups and business-to-business organization preferred. IT and Cloud computing industry knowledge a plus!
Why you'll love working at SADA
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch provided!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
About SADA Systems, Inc:
SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions. As a Facebook Workplace Service Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider, SADA Systems has gained global accolades as an exceptional service provider with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption and change management.
If you love technology and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then SADA is the place for you! Our dedication to our clients, partners, employees and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including:
- Inc. Magazine 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 8 years straight
- Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2016
- CRN Magazine Fast Growth 150 – Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 5 years straight
Located in the heart of NOHO Arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work with some pretty cool people!