Title of Job:
Global Accounts Payable / P2P Manager Role Located in
: Okta Headquarters (San Francisco, CA) Reports to
: Director of Accounting
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated, technically proficient, professional to manage our accounts payable function. We are also looking for someone who is detailed and with strong interpersonal communication skills as he/she will be interacting daily with external vendors, people in various departments and employees
- Manage Accounts Payable (“AP”), departmental credit program, and employee travel and expense report processes
- Drive metrics and identify areas of opportunity for automation and process improvement
- Work closely with key business partners to identify areas for improvement and customer-specific solutions
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks
- Provide expertise on the AP processing, recording, and reporting of accounts payable transactions; review vendor invoices, vendor setup, 1099 reporting, and general ledger reports to ensure proper coding and authorization for our worldwide operations
- Manage the accounts payable monthly close process (calendar, reviews, reconciliations, analysis, reporting)
- Serve as mentor for and support continuous professional development of accounts payable staff
- Ensure adherence to internal control requirements, including maintenance of documentation for accounts payable related processes and providing recommendations, as appropriate
- Support external auditor requests, including research and analysis of audit questions
- Review and optimize current processes and procedures through continued integration of systems, enhanced automation and digitization of records
- Perform special projects or other duties as requested.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of global P2P/accounts payable experience (public company experience preferred)
- Bachelor Degree or other similar professional accreditation
- Experience leading and managing a team preferred
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, with a track record of successfully working with cross-functional business stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite, Coupa, and Concur highly desirable
- Proficient with Excel (vlookup, pivot, etc.)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer