Are you passionate about data-driven design? Are you capable of creating advertisements that not only look sweet, but also compel users to want to interact with them? If you enjoy creating new designs and understanding why consumers behave in the ways that they do, then we’ve got the role for you!
EverQuote is looking for an innovative Digital Media Designer to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for both conceiving and creating compelling advertisements that help deliver over a billion impressions per week! You will be a member of the UX team and also work closely with teams of engineers and analysts.
Work closely with our Media analytics team to build effective ads that support our marketing initiatives
Create innovative, data-driven designs and bring them to life
- Collaborate with analysts to understand data trends and make data-driven design decisions
- Understand principles and metrics that help drive successful, high-performing designs
- Design ad campaigns across multiple platforms including display, mobile, and email
- Review, analyze and present on competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Graphic Design or relative experience
- Expert in Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience creating banner and/or display advertisements
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills
- Experience with building HTML email templates and using browser / client testing
- Experience with Sketch App
Experience with video editing in Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere preferred
- Willingness and desire to be an immediate contributor in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and application in design
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and keep track of timelines
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects
- Knowledge of effective data-driven decisions and insights
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at EverQuote.