Mind Lab developed MISSU to help schools to succeed when preparing students for standard admission exams and optimize teaching efforts. MISSU combines the best of Education, Games and Technology to disrupt School Management.
MISSU was launched in May 2015 and since then is growing 90% quarter over quarter impacting positively more than 2k schools and 350k students.
We are scaling our Customer Success team to continue delivering high-end services to schools and increase the impact on learning outcomes.
Customer Success Consultants play a key role in the organization and are the main responsible for delivering impact to MISSU's customers.
Let's talk more about what we looking for...
As a Customer Success Consultant, you will...
- Apply your analytical skills to get data-driven insights on behaviour and performance of B2B customers
Give professional advice to Directors and Senior Managers, proposing practical recommendations to improve performance
- Onboard new customers and guide them along the (CX) customer experience journey
- Monitor Customer Success KPIs to assure a sustainable partnership
- Planning of enchantment and loyalty actions e implementation´s coordination with Marketing and Product teams
- Graduates (2 years at most) or graduating students (last year);
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or similar fields are a differential;
- 1 year, at least, of previous working experience;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, they will be your best friends here :)
- Outstanding communication skills, demonstrating ability to deliver persuasive presentations and build relationship with heterogeneous public;
- Ability to solve problems autonomously and report the senior team whenever it is required
- Startup approach
Why to join Team MISSU?
- It's a great opportunity to promote social impact by improving Education Outcomes
- You will have high exposure to the leadership Team and learn from their experiences on a daily basis
- One of the founders will mentor you
- You will be part of a high-potentials team
- You will get a competitive salary and usual benefits (health insurance, VR, VT)
- Your package of benefits will include variable compensation based on individual and company performances
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Dinda.