Postmates Community Managers are responsible for managing all facets of daily operations in a market. You’ll be training couriers, ensuring quality and building a sense of community within our rapidly growing fleet of couriers. You’ll have a relentless, “get-it-done” attitude and contagious enthusiasm when managing all stakeholders, from couriers to vendors. It’s a demanding role: if you think you’ve got what it takes, let us know!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage daily operations: fleet management and onboarding, ongoing promotions, payments, escalations, etc.
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve delivery quality for the customer and to build a strong, satisfied community of Postmates couriers
- Present the Postmates service to prospective applicants and address courier concerns in person
- Manage onboarding sessions to grow our fleet along with maintaining our fleet quality
- Continuously improve fleet quality based on ratings, feedback, and other miscellaneous metrics
- Identify specific challenges for fleet growth and retention in your market and propose solutions
- Manage email communications with Postmates
- Design and coordinate in-market promotions and street-team activities, and represent Postmates at local events
- Coordinate social events to build a tight-knit Postmates community
- Collaborate with the Operations Team across markets to share best practices and work towards company goals
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years work experience with at least 1 year in operations, working with a startup is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills: both verbal and written
- Independent - you’re comfortable collaborating with a remote team
- Flexible - you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and don’t mind variable hours (including some weekends)
- Practical and analytical problem solver: you use data to drive decisions and you figure out workarounds for obstacles
- Grit: You’re a determined, hands-on manager for whom no job is too big or too small Hands-on “can-do” attitude
- Hands-on “can-do” attitude
- Dissatisfied with the status quo - you enjoy looking for key levers to effect change, and implementing practical solutions
- Prior experience as a Postmates customer or courier is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Postmates.