The Community Specialist, Italian, supports and moderates the Italian TripAdvisor forums community. This person is the primary point of contact for the Italian forums, reporting to the Community Manager and working closely with the rest of the global community team. We would, ideally, like someone to also be able to support and moderate in Spanish too.
- Significant day to day moderation and support:
o Responding to questions and complaints from members and other parties about the forums and messaging products, and or the Traveller Articles
o Moderating content within these products to enforce our guidelines and policies
o Engaging with users daily on the forums, generating sparkling conversation and fostering a friendly, welcoming tone
o Monitoring the daily influx of user-generated posts that appear in our travel forums, and ensuring that new questions are answered
- This role will also entail:
o Identifying, recruiting and supporting forum super-contributors (for English, this is the primary responsibility of our Community Specialist).
o Working with the Community Manager and other team members to grow the assigned forums community
o Escalating bug reports and feedback, and proactively identifying user needs and trends through observation
o Reporting on work and progress
- Additional duties may include:
o Supporting and moderating other content/community products
o Assisting with analysis and basic moderation on TripAdvisor’s forums in other languages
What we need from you:
- Strong writing skills; must have native-level Italian, and fluency in both Spanish and English. Fluency in any additional languages is helpful
- Previous consumer-facing customer service or online community moderation experience
- Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability
- Experience working in a fast-paced Web environment with Web-based tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. Experience with the likes of Salesforce and Zendesk are also useful but not essential
- Experience with handling interpersonal disputes
- Ability to enforce our guidelines and terms of service even-handedly and judiciously
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at TripAdvisor.