Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking an Associate Client Services Manager (ACSM) to join our team in New York. Working in a Client Services pod along with Client Service Coordinators and Managers, Platform Relationship Managers (PRM), and Technical Account Managers (TAM), the ACSM will support partner relationships with premium publishers who leverage Index’s ad technology and services. The ACSM is an essential node for coordinating interaction with clients and the PRMs by planning, organizing, and leading client-related initiatives. In depth knowledge of our products and tool-set will be a core requirement, while acting as an integral resource for questions, issues and requests. Teamwork is key in Client Services and you’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange teams (Platform Services, Publisher Development, Product, and Exchange/Data Analysts) to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the client experience.
The ACSM will also participate as member of a pool of resources focused on providing off-hours and ad hoc support for clients at the direction of Senior CSMs. This is a highly visible, client facing position which requires strong analytical skills and an ability to build trust with partners, drive seamless executions, and improve revenues and operating efficiencies. As a critical participant in testing new products and features part of your role will also necessitate that you communicate user feedback and prioritize enhancement requests to internal teams. We want someone to join the team who will drive positive change in our organization and who is excited to augment their knowledge and expertise of Ad Tech.
- Assist with managing and developing client relationships through the full life-cycle of the account — pre-sales support, on-boarding, ongoing relationship management and monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Build strong understanding and working knowledge of a given client's specific implementations of Index Exchange technology
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Evangelize our brand of exceptional customer service and market leading technology to the largest premium publishers
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or computer related field
- 1-2 years of analytical/client service experience in digital advertising technology, sales, or operations in addition to experience supporting both pre- and post-sales operations and client relationship management
- Experience with DFP (Ad Serving), Tableau, and Salesforce (CRM) is desirable
- High level of proficiency in working directly with senior clients and team members
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence without formal authority
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus and you must have a thorough understanding of MS Office, Outlook and internet technologies
- Competitive base salary determined by experience
- Comprehensive benefits plan & 401K
Our recently renovated New York office serves as our strategic hub and our window into the industry. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, maternity and paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy. Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
Other jobs at Index Exchange