Client Services Consultant
INTURN is the first marketplace to help brands efficiently sell their excess inventory to retailers. We are a venture backed NYC start-up addressing a complex section of the retail industry.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationships. INTURN’s clients include both buyer (retailers) and sellers (brands) of excess inventory. In particular, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of internal operational efficiency and for delivering superior client service. Ideally this job is based in Shanghai, Hong Kong, or NYC.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to clients, executives, and cross-functional teams with both excellent written and verbal skills
- Basic knowledge (at a minimum) of retail industry, including inventory management and supply chain lifecycle. Knowledge of wholesale is a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin, English, and Wu, Min, or Yue (Cantonese).
- Extremely proactive and highly organized with an ability to manage and complete multiple tasks on time and within a budget
- 0-2 years experience in account management with a customer centric approach
- A commitment to going above and beyond to make clients happy with a “no task too small” outlook
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint). Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively manage internal resources
- Willingness to travel if necessary
- BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner
- For clients, assist with and understand internal budgets, forecasts, and margin management
- Teaching clients features and benefits INTURN platform
- Assist with understanding and reporting client satisfaction
- Assist with other internal projects including research and client data-entry
- Contribute new ideas to leadership team that foster client success