Office Responsibilities will be to coordinate office supplies, uniforms, make- up kits, and also provide administrative support to the Office Manager.
The Office Coordinator will take responsibility for providing friendly and professional service at reception together with various administrative duties listed but not limited to.
- Taking full responsibility of the uniforms (Generic, VIP dresses, Pit Bosses, Supervisors, Surveillance)
- Booking alteration for the new starters
- Developing close relationship with uniform and jewelry suppliers
- Keeping track of the uniforms/ regular stock take
- Being responsible for ordering and monitoring jewelry for VIP dealers
- Ordering make up kits
- Organizing make up session/ Photoshoot for the new groups
- Arranging dry cleaning
Be responsible for but not limited to.
General Office Coordination:
- Administrate booking of travel, flight hotels for Live Casino staff.
- Exercise other assignments/tasks from the Office Manager
- Welcome guests and answer the phone
- Responsible for stationary requirements, inventory and ordering.
- Be Professional, and be a good ambassador for the company
- Coordinate with other units in the organization for a seamless and harmonies working relationship and to insure that the input to the office is received promptly for processing as well as ensuring office responses and notifications are made according to specific deadlines.
- Being part of organizing events such as Christmas & Summer parties
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at NetEnt.