Datapipe is a global provider of managed services and data center infrastructure for IT and cloud computing, with data centers in New York metro, San Jose, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
As one of the originators of the Managed Services Provider model, clients trust Datapipe to manage and secure mission-critical services, including cloud computing, hosted servers and storage, data center services and colocation. http://www.Datapipe.com
- Proven experience in Linux Systems Administration preferably RHEL/CentOS with Apache.
- Proven experience in Virtualization, VMWare/Hyper-V, in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Proven experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Anisble, or Chef
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012 Servers, Active Directory
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud platform preferred.
- Ability to provide highly-technical and end-user support to clients via telephone and ticketing system.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required, as most client contact is via telephone.
- A demonstrated ability in problem-solving, management of multiple tasks and personal time management is required.
- A detail minded individual who is willing to learn new skills and work overtime as needed.
The ability to work independently is essential.
- Administering, supporting and upgrading multiple Linux & Windows server environments running from single server solutions to large server farms.
- Migrating application farms running Linux & Windows technologies from one datacenter or platform to another.
- Day-to-day troubleshooting of application and database problems.
- Proactive application monitoring and trouble resolution.
- Report writing and process and procedure documentation.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizen, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law.