The Marketplace team is seeking a talented, smart, and entrepreneurial member who will be responsible for the daily operations of Jiff’s ecommerce marketplace, including managing a diverse portfolio of cutting-edge digital health companies, and building the capacity to scale. It will require the ability to work cross-functionally across all departments, as well as with external partners and enterprise customers.
- Facilitate smooth transitions from Business Development and onboard new marketplace partners
- Manage current partner relationships from implementation through delivery
- Expand product selection and manage product content
- Drive operational efficiencies through process creation and margin expansion
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for expanding business
- Create best-in-class user experiences by identifying process and product improvements
- Analyze business results and provide actionable insights
- Work across multiple business and technical teams to problem-solve and implement solutions
- Collaborate with the Sr. Marketplace Manager to build the technology stack for scaling our growing business
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented and a natural problem-solver
- You love building a process, then re-building it again
- Skilled project manager with demonstrated multifaceted project success
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Proven influencing abilities and relationship management experience
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
- Strong analytics skills and experience in Excel
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, buying, partner or vendor management, project management
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Jiff.