We're looking for a Social Community Manager who is focused on evolving the DoorDash community through content, sweeps and events that brings our dashers, merchants and customers closer together.
What you’ll do
- Identify and act on demand from cultural trends and events to relate to audiences
- Build influencer programs
- Work closely with support teams to improve community health
- Schedule and publish content across all social channels that audiences will want to engage with
- Become the personality of Doordash by mastering Voice and Tone across all mediums
- Develop content that evokes a personal emotional connection with our audience
- Distill and extend all forms of external communication to social audiences
- 4+ years of experience in social media, content or influencer marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Deep understanding of social engagement principles and practices
- Superior writing and grammar with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated quick action and ability to act independently
- Experience working cross-functionally and leading discussions
- Strong social ecosystem understanding and implicit rules for interacting in these environments
- Quick wit and stand-up level humor
- Photoshop and HTML
- Experience working with 3rd party publishing and content platforms
- Strong understanding of the social and display ecosystems (ex. DSP, DMP, RTB bidding, universal ID)
- Copywriting or creative journalism background
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at DoorDash.