About the Role
PlanGrid is a rapidly growing construction software startup in San Francisco, CA. We are seeking an amazing AP Accountant with a strong character, the energy and capacity to get the job done, and the experience to make an impact from day 1. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to contribute to the general accounting function in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You will help us as we implement best practices in financial processes, procedures and controls, both within the accounting team and across the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Help us build out processes for an AP function
- Record invoices, cut checks, reconcile AP
- Participate in month-end close
- Work on system implementations
- Be able to juggle multiple things, work independently, and be flexible
- We're a pre-IPO company on sound financial footing, so this is a terrific opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup and learn from the best along the way.
- You definitely have a BS or BA, and it's probably in business administration, accounting or finance
- You have 3-5 years AP experience in a small-medium size company
- You have experience with Netsuite or something similar
- You're a boss at MS Office, especially with Excel
- You have experience working with month-end accrual
- You have working knowledge of the following areas: W9/1099's, vendor credit, credit cards, employee reimbursements, chart of accounts, Netsuite
- Experience in payroll accounting preferred
- You're the good kind of weird and are super excited to be joining a company that's bringing a trillion dollar industry into the future
PlanGrid builds beautiful, useful software for the trillion dollar construction industry. Backed by investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, Tenaya, YC and George Hu, we are committed to creating tools that save our users countless hours and projects six figures and more.
Our tool has been used on over 300,000 construction projects in every developed country in the world, and we have the largest blueprint repository in the world (over 40M in our cloud).
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART).
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Health/dental/vision insurance with zero contributions
- Free transit pass (for SF employees)
- Construction site tours of cool SF projects using PlanGrid (past tours: Github’s new HQ, Square’s new HQ, 101 Van Ness)
- Catered lunches 3x/week (for SF employees)
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation