What if you could set the standard of how e-commerce can and should be done around the world?
Now you can at Coupang!
We are Korea’s largest online retailer and our goal is to create the next-generation e-commerce model. According to Nikesh Arora, we are “one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive Internet companies in the world.” In just 5 years, we already have over 25M devoted users and we are on track to make $4B in annual revenue this year! And we are just getting started!
We just closed a whopping $1 BILLION round of funding, and we are about to undergo hyper-growth! We have offices in Seoul, Shanghai, Palo Alto, Seattle, and Ontario, CA. We are looking to double our amazing team in the U.S.!
If you want to work in a fun, challenging environment while changing how the world thinks about e-commerce, then we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for Executive Assistant who is equally fluent in both English and Korean.
- Meeting Arrangement : including managing complex internal/external meetings, especially among the company's international locations, USA, Korea, and China.
- Calendar Arrangement : Manage Executives' calendar management.
- Travel Arrangement : Coordinate all aspects of travel arrangements and expense reporting for the business travel including but not limited to booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements if necessary.
- Handle high-level inquiries quickly, proactively, and follows through on tasks to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments.
- Responsible for any administrative support for the executives and teams.
- BS/BA degree for accredited college.
- 2+ Years of Administration experience.
- Able to manage extensive travel, multiple meetings, calendar shift and conflicts.
- Adept at determining the urgency and importance of competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written in both English and Korean.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Coupang.