Do you have a penchant for problem solving and always want to make things work better? Are you a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment? As a Sales Operations Analyst/ Specialist, you will have the opportunity to shape and evolve key processes in our sale organization. You will play a critical role, working in day-to-day activities that supoprt our sales team and help our front-line sales reps to be more productive and effective in the field. You will also act as a key liaison between our Sales, Marketing, and Business Operations teams, and be responsible for building policies and infrastructure to help our go-to-market teams operate effectively.
You will be the Salesforce CRM administrator ensuring the tool helps everyone be more productive as well as provide analytical insights that help the leadership team make valuable business decisions. You will also be responsible for helping with sales reporting and provide deal support to help our sales reps close deals faster.
- Be the Salesforce.com CRM administrator ensuring the tool helps everyone be more productive as well as provide analytical insights that help the leadership team make valuable business decisions
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Business Operations teams to develop, report, track and maintain sales and marketing metrics and data to drive high-impact sales enablement
- Architect sales operations structure and implement tools to improve and measure sales team effectiveness and efficiency
- Lead efforts in aligning sales processes with driving business performance
- Partner with engineering team to optimize the Salesforce and other platforms to increase accuracy of reports
- 2-4 years of sales operations experience working at a fast-paced, sales-focused, high-growth environment
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification a plus, or Salesforce power user and admin experience (2+ years), solid understanding of creating custom objects, working with triggers, and building reports and dashboards
- Ability to to work cross-functionally to implement and execute new processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent and persuasive.
Other jobs at Sift Science
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Sift Science.