Away is seeking a marketing analytics guru to drive and support our growth marketing efforts with actionable multi-channel insights. The right candidate is excited to help build a world-class marketing and digital analytics program at venture-backed consumer brand. This role is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City.
What you'll do:
- Build, monitor, and iterate on analytics reporting to optimize effectiveness of various marketing initiatives (acquisition, retention, referral, and brand experience)
- Develop and fine-tune a robust multi-channel attribution model
- Identify factors to tactically improve acquisition performance and strategically improve both customer and revenue growth – including segment, cohort, lifecycle and customer action-based insights
- Partner with key stakeholders to build analytics infrastructure, instrumentation best practices, and frameworks for analysis
- Partner with Customer Insights to develop a nuanced understanding of shopping behaviors and customer preferences
- Support leadership with ad hoc “back of the envelope” analyses to impact critical business decisions
Who you are:
- You’ve had 2-4 years of marketing analytics experience in a business / data analyst, strategy, or quantitative consulting role. Previous operational experience in a startup or e-commerce setting highly preferred.
- Very familiar with Google Analytics, and may have experience with other web analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Heap Analytics, Mixpanel, KISSMetrics), as well as related web analytics technologies (Google Tag Manager, Segment, Tealium)
- An Excel wizard, and are comfortable with SQL. Data analysis using R / Python a plus
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Periscope, Tableau or Mode Analytic a plus
- Able to distill signal from noise, and to communicate and visualize findings with non-technical stakeholders
- Eager to build, measure, and learn in a high-growth environment
- Love to travel (but that’s a given)
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $11M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.