Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Commercial Customer Success Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Work with Talkdesk’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them succeed
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships
- Help customers implement their cloud-based call center to achieve strategic business goals and objectives
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role in a SaaS business
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience in building compelling business cases backed by data to introduce new processes
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen
- MBA is appreciated
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.