Pad your resume with great real world experience!
Zesty's mission is to improve the health of humanity and we empower companies to eat well, work happy and be awesome. We curate healthy, delicious food experiences from the best local restaurants, Zesty has raised over $20M in funding from some of Silicon Valley's top investors including Index Ventures, Founders Fund, Forerunner Ventures, SV Angel and Y Combinator.
After recently expanding to the Peninsula market, Zesty is gearing up for another significant growth period. We’re looking for hungry undergraduate hustlers with a passion for healthy food to help maximize the efforts of their rapidly growing business development team!
- Become familiar with the full sales cycle, from lead generation to closing trials, for both inbound and outbound sales channels
- Understand the processes Account Executives use to generate and qualify outbound leads
- Gain inside perspective of startup culture and business practice
- Identify and analyze important business trends within Silicon Valley’s most active influencers
- Understand the best tactics for referral-based, or “social-selling”
- Master process of collecting and utilizing key data points and step of sales activity using fully integrated CRM (Salesforce) and complete suite of marketing automation programs.
- Support Account Associate in developing effective online and offline marketing campaigns
- Foster positive, supportive and collaborative sales team culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Web-savviness, baseline familiarity with functionality of Linkedin
- Coachability, and willingness to provide actionable feedback
- Extreme attention to detail
- Be passionate about health, including your own
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free catered food from the Bay Area’s best local restaurants!
- Energetic and creative work atmosphere