NextEV is seeking an Associate Program Manager. Based in our San Jose office, we are designing the next generation of electric vehicles from the ground-up.
In this cross functional role, coordinate efforts of the hardware, software, mechanical engineering and operations teams to design, manufacture and integrate low voltage electronic systems for NextEV vehicles.
· Track project plan and schedule
· Drive execution of projects from conception to production launch
· Highlight risks and compile ideas for mitigation
· Organize and ensure proper documentation (BOM’s, specifications, software tickets, etc)
· Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication
· Bachelors degree in engineering or related field
· 1-2 years work experience in a professional office environment
· 0-1+ years of project or program management experience
· Experience in electrical sub-systems or products comprising of mechanical enclosures, PCBA’s, firmware and/or software
· Great spoken, written, and presentation communication skills
· Conversational Mandarin language proficiency a big plus
· Organized and detail oriented
· Willingness to learn all aspects of growing as a Program Manager
This is a truly exciting time to join the team. If you're up for the challenge; I'd love to hear from you.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at NextEV.