Insikt Inc., is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
Insikt Inc is looking for Bilingual (English and Spanish) Corporate Trainer who will be adept in juggling multiple projects and responsibilities as you focus on developing new team members and managing change in the Operations and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is a high energy individual who is a proven leader with experience in Learning and Development. This is an extremely influential role – the person hired will be responsible for training hundreds of new employees across multiple sites, both domestic and international. If you are passionate about training and looking for an opportunity to build an amazing company, then we may have your next challenge!
- Deliver in-person training classes in front of 5 to 40 (and e-learning classes) participants in both English and Spanish. We’re a start-up and our class sizes vary depending on the project.
- You can teach subjects in which you have little experience or knowledge. Your training skills do not necessarily come from subject expertise, but rather because of your ability to architect learning programs and teach.
- Be an owner of your training experiences. You create, engage, and adjust based on your audience.
- Share the belief that interactive training sessions are not a memorized speech.
- Embrace a student-centric Learning & Development culture. Our barometer for success is participant engagement and, of course, measurable metrics.
- You give and encourage receiving feedback.
- Deliver engaging and interactive classes to our internal and external audiences in both English and Spanish.
- Have excellent writing skills in both English and Spanish.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders. Your stakeholders vary across departments and the Corporate Trainer will ensure stakeholder needs are met in a realistic manner.
- You leverage subject matter experts for help with instructional content creation.
- Perform train-the-trainer sessions with cross-functional subject matter experts.
- Incorporate adult learning theories into your training experiences.
- Can demonstrate success of your training sessions.
- Lead change efforts by communicating changes in policies and procedures through the Development of materials and facilitation of training sessions.
- Analyze opportunities for performance improvement through the implementation of training programs.
- Be a team player who is willing to adapt based on business needs.
- 3-5 years experience in a training role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3-5 years of relevant experience facilitating in-person training classes.
- Prior training experience in Spanish a big plus, but not a requirement.
- Instructional Design experience and creation of instructional material is a plus.
The team is growing quickly and highly talented/motivated employees will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the organization. We are extremely excited about our future and can’t wait to bring more awesome people into the team!