Do you enjoy working with customers and simplifying complex solutions. Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problems and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a startup environment and enjoyed the open yet hard working culture? Are you a tech geek and/or marketing novice?
If you said yes to any or all of these, we’d like to talk to you!
This a full time and primary position for second shift coverage.
What your day could consist of:
- Assisting users via email, chat, phone and screen sharing with various front-end technical questions or issues
- Providing solutions to clients various technical scenarios to help them utilize our platform
- Formulating alternative or unique solutions to help clients achieve their goals
- Keeping on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Maintaining quality in a high velocity environment
- Collaborate on a variety of scenarios with all department at various levels
What we're looking for:
- 1 - 2 year of experience with front end technical/customer service – specifically with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences
- The ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, unlimited PTO, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).