Freshly is seeking an experienced: Continuous Improvement Manager
The CI Manager for our Phoenix location will be responsible for leading the implementation of continuous performance improvement in a 60,000 sq. ft. food manufacturing facility. He/she will define implementation standards and guide plant implementation of best practices. Our CI Manager will coordinate with VP of Operations, VP of Facility Development, and Plant Leadership to drive sustainable lean processes and results based on application of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
· Lead the development & support implementation of continuous improvement performance plan including application of TPM and Lean methodology
· Partner with operations leadership to deliver planned results within the facility
· Ensure resourcing and urgency in approach and in execution
· Identify potential process implementation challenges and develop plans to overcome
· Identify areas for automation implementation & measure expected results
· Make recommendations for CAPEX spend based on demonstrated ROI
· Key change agent for methodology, culture, and results
· Lead continuous improvement events resulting in employee skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvement
· Teach and coach employees at all levels on Lean Manufacturing Processes & Principles
· BS degree in business, engineering or related field
· Minimum 5 years related work experience in process improvement in a food manufacturing environment
· Production Operations Background in food specific Manufacturing required, Ready To Eat Food & CPG experience preferred
· Advanced mastery of a specific TQM/Six Sigma or extensive skill and experience in leading operations change initiatives
· High level of knowledge of manufacturing plants & equipment design including associated analytics, performance indicators and financial information
· Proven ability and demonstrated success with influence management at all levels
· Strong leadership and presentation skills
· Demonstrated experience in leading change & situational leadership
· Credibility with operations leadership
· Outstanding conceptual/process skills
· Clear ability to relate to and motivate people
· Good project management skills
· Be prepared to travel up to 25%
· Plant and Office Environment, Travel Required
Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
At FRESHLY, we’re pioneering the most convenient way for people to eat healthy, delicious, ready-made meals. We work hard with talented chefs to make it unbelievably easy for our customers to trust that their meals will always be mouthwateringly tasty and crafted with the highest quality ingredients — while also making their day a lot lighter! Headquartered in New York, FRESHLY believes in democratizing access to their own personal chef. We’re looking to invest in total stars who believe in what we’re doing and think they could be a pivotal ingredient to our success.
Here's some recent chatter about us:
Forbes - Food Still Hot: Why Investors Bet $21 Million On Freshly's Three-Minute Meals
Inc - This Startup Just Proved the Meal Delivery Business Hasn't Spoiled Yet
Freshly Featured on CNBC's Squawk Box- "Hot Startups to look for in 2016"
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Freshly.