As Senior Android Developer you work within cross-functional teams to play a critical role in the development of our apps. The Senior Android Developer acts as a mentor to others and works alongside a team of mobile and web developers to drive Android features. A clean and well documented code is for you as important as for us? You attach high value to a user-experience driven development and want to take part in developing the sports app of the 21st century? Apply now!
- Play a critical role in design, planning and development of our apps
- Create new features using the latest technologies to create a state of the art experience
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
- Write unit tests to ensure the quality of our code (clean and well-documented)
- Work on brand new Android functionality and own new features from day one
- Contribute to the design process, and build an Android experience that is second to none
- Collaborate and share knowledge with your fellow team members
- Mentor and support junior developers and contribute to a knowledge-sharing
- Profound knowledge and experience regarding Android in general
- Knowledge of developing apps using web services - preferably with REST and JSON
- Thorough understanding of the Android SDK
- Experience with common libraries including RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit
- Knowledge of different architectural patterns including MVP and MVVM
- Experience in test-driven-development
- An eye for great, user friendly design and interest in contributing to open source software
- You love to work in a team and take on responsibility from day one
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Freeletics.