Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the SAP FI/CO Business Analyst you will be responsible for the overall design, configuration as well as daily maintenance of the SAP Finance solution and architecture for the Faraday Future SAP S4/Hana system
Candidate should be an expert in FI/CO configuration, accounting processes including period and year-end close, reporting requirements (statutory as well as daily reports) as well as providing guidance on future functionality and process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Must have a minimum of 1 year of full life-cycle implementation experience
· CO-Cost element/Cost Centers/Internal Orders/Profit Centers
· Chart of Accounts maintenance
· Company Code setup as business expands
· Bank setup and connection testing
· Master Data governance (GL Accounts, Cost Centers, Accounting View of Vendors and Customers, etc.)
· Experience with 3rd party Tax bolt-on applications such as Vertax
· Experience defining and understanding Incoming Interfaces via EDI and IDOCS
· Foreign Currency Exchange setup
· Reports and Queries creation
· Understanding of GAAP
· Ability to collect business requirements and propose solutions to different business units.
· Proficiency in writing Functional Design Scripts to develop RICEF objects based on user feedback to gathering requirements
· Train accounting team on how to use finance and accounting processes in SAP
· Provide ongoing business support for the finance team.
· Deep knowledge of the FICO module and ability to propose solutions to issues and carry solution forward from design to configuration, testing and promote to production
· Integration experience between FI/CO with MM and SD
· 5+ years of SAP FICO experience in S4/HANA and/or ECC 6.x
· Experience working with FICO in a manufacturing and/or automotive company.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or CPA or equivalent work experience.
· Experience using SAP for a global company.
· Experience being a key contributor implementing FICO from the ground up.
· Experience integrating with PLM and other 3rd party systems.
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee (we are all shareholders)
· Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits (free for you and discounted for your family)
· 401k options (save for your future)
· Engineering orientation and onboarding program (learn, work, and grow)
· Daily catered lunches and food trucks onsite
· Healthy snacks and beverages 24/7 (satisfy your afternoon hunger pangs)
· 15 days of annual paid time off, 10 days of paid holidays, and 8 days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day (live those weeks on your terms)
· Relocation assistance/reimbursement (we’ll help you start your new life)
· Free parking & carpool reimbursement (save the environment and your wallet)
· Casual dress code & relaxed work environment (your work will speak for itself)
· Frequent social events, happy hours, and team parties (meet your new best friends)
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team (global change starts locally)