The business is growing, team is killing it, and we're seeking that caliber of attitude, aptitude and desire to join something bigger.
Currently interested in remote candidates from the following states:
*These locations allow us to provide full-time hours and benefits to our remote team. The hours for this role will either be in the AM [6:00am PST - 2:30pm PST] or PM [12:30pm PST - 9pm PST]*
Our Goal: Bringing people together by building the best last-minute, mobile ticketing experience for live events. Gametime is deeply passionate about building a better mobile world for fans to get faster and easier access to live entertainment. Gametime believes that fast and easy access combined with going above and beyond for the fan creates a better world in live entertainment.
The Role: Requires unparalleled attention to detail, fast responses, and an upbeat can-do attitude. We're open 365 days a year. We are looking to hire people with previous work experience in a support role, preferably with a local sports team or mobile tech company. We really care about an ability to speak to sports and music fans confidently with over the top helpfulness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Fan Happiness is one of THE most important jobs at Gametime! Our customers are amazing and you will be helping them during our busy entertainment season
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and texts to assist customers with answering questions relating to the the app, placing new orders, processing returns, and getting customers into events
- Utilizing your super savvy techniques to search the inter-webs for items (think fan specific knowledge!)
- Experience with Zendesk and/or other customer ticket systems preferred
- Placing the occasional outgoing call to follow up on customer’s questions
- Providing above and beyond - WOW - service, while helping customers with their needs
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of customer experience in a customer facing or support role with a true passion delivering the best in class service; experience in a remote role is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to satisfy customer needs while adhering to internal company policies
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites and tasks with lightning speed
- You’re resourceful; a self-motivator and a self-starter
- You’re a team player and collaborative
- The flexibility of a professional athlete... when it comes to your availability to work that is. We are heading into the busiest time of the entertainment calendar year
- A joy of creating a positive team culture via communication channels
- Love of sports and music events! It’s ok if you aren’t a big sports buff but you gotta know how the experience works
- College degree
- Familiar with Windows
What you didn't know about the team:
- This is a work from home role. Our remote associates work directly with the team at headquarters in San Francisco, California
- Associates will have weekly 1:1s with the team manager that will allow time to ask questions around process, policy and performance
- We use Slack (a web-based communication tool) to keep everyone on the same page
- We are a hard working team that values efficiency, collaboration, transparency, and bringing people together
What you can expect:
- You will be scheduled for 40 hours per week. There may be opportunities for overtime
- You will be working weekends and holidays. We do our best to keep shift schedules consistent but they are subject to change
- There is one full week of training that will run Monday through Friday 9:00 am until 5:00 pm PST. You cannot miss any time during the first eight weeks.
- The pay for this role is $15 hr. You will be eligible for benefits
- We will be expanding this team throughout the year as we expand events, times and offerings within Gametime; when hiring we interview from this applicant pool
We're fast, well-funded, and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gameteam.
Download the app and redeem the code "GTCAREERS" for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview! :)