Do you want to be part of a team that engages over 235 million customers across 12 rising markets? Do you want to pioneer new experiences to hundreds of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? We are doing things never thought possible. We are writing a new story.
Enter VEON, a revolutionary personal internet platform that integrates powerful data analytics and artificial intelligence to finally put the user in control. With zero-rating as a fundamental component of the service, VEON allows users to stay connected for free, no matter the status of their data plan — even when they are out of credit. VEON’s fresh take on messaging capabilities enables users and communities to connect by voice, text, picture and video through a stunning designed interface.
We are already live in Italy and we are building the future. We also announced exciting partnerships with MasterCard, Deezer and i.am+ (by Will.i.am) and more very famous names are coming.
IT Project Manager, Supply Chain
Department: Global SCM
Geography: global, 12 operating countries
Support Supply Chain Organization with IT project management of initiatives at Group level and in operating countries from analysis and decision making phase to implementation
· Preparation of decision making for key supply chain strategies and initiatives, incl. description of initiatives, stakeholder alignment, analyses, workshops
· Leading and managing the implementation of supply chain transformation initiatives across the group
· Coordinating stakeholders within different organizations, such as supply chain, purchasing, technical and commercial on group and OpCo level to achieve set supply objectives and targets
· Managing external parties such as consultants and IT service providers
· Reporting on project status and escalation
· Active content contribution to supply chain strategy, organization and process design
· Extensive travel to country organizations required to support local implementation of projects
· Support Global HQ GSS SCM operations including P2P performance KPIS
PO Creation / round time KPI
Vendor Performance and KPIs fulfillment including OTIF
SKU Part Numbers Management (support reduction and standardization
SCM Master data management and reporting Operational and financial KPIs
· Ensure implementation of GSS process and integrations with the Operational KPIs targets from the GSS
· Supporting all Functions cross the SCM and procurement to get extracts of the KPIs reported by GSS
· Have Periodic performance review with GSS SCM and P2P leads around the Group and share best in class experience
· Responsible for Knowledge sharing among GSS areas related to P2P and reporting
Deep SCM expertise in telco or similar industries – with 3-5 years experience in Shared services and Procure to Pay process and performance management.
Previous proven track record in P2P implementation in telco Industry.
Project management skills acquired in complex, multi disciplinary operations environment
IT /ERP implementation : min of 5 Years experience in IT/ ERP implementation specially (Oracle)
Access and Excel Experts : min of 5 Years experience in Access and Excel programming, ERP implementation and reporting programs,
Broad supply chain knowledge and experience including supply chain strategy, organization, processes and IT. Preferably related to telco sector – with high tech, retail and/or technical project supply chain experience welcome as well
Strong communication and influencing skills (e.g., communication with management across all functions, levels and geographies)
Ability to lead and interact with cross-functional teams
Strong intercultural collaboration skills to interact with country organizations