INGENIA | Talent Solutions has been retained to assist Ferrovial Airports on the search & selection of an HR Business Partner, based in Denver, CO
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Did you know that Ferrovial Airports is the company that owns and manages the busiest airport in the World, London Heathrow? Now, you have the opportunity to join the consortium headed by Ferrovial Airports as Human Resources Business Partner, becoming one of the very first employees of an exciting journey.
You may have recently read the consortium (also participated by construction companies Ferrovial Agroman and Saunders and JLC, an investment fund set up by Loop Capital and Magic Johnson Enterprises), has been selected to enter into exclusive negotiations for the public-private partnership to upgrade the Denver International Airport terminal, named the “Great Hall Project” The upgrade includes creating new shopping and foodservice areas, relocating and expanding the TSA screening areas, improving building access and passenger flow, developing new check-in areas, and optimizing space and efficiency in the terminal.
Based in Denver, CO, you will take over the leadership in the people management area, and act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the Great Hall Project
By joining the consortium led by Ferrovial Airports, you will join…
- One of the World’s leading infrastructure operators and municipal service companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions
- A group with more than 74,000 employees, committed to your professional development
- Outstanding professionals that will continue to shape the future of society with a continuous focus on talent, integrity, safety, excellence and innovation
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will take over the leadership in the people management area, and act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the Great Hall Project. You will coordinate payroll, administration and related activities in the organization. And you will contribute to the improvement of business performance through the people.
Going more granular, you will:
• Collaborate with management to design and delivery the people plan for the project, ensuring that robust plans are in place for the people capability to deliver against its strategies and objectives.
• Be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for the Great Hall Project, include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, checking references and onboarding qualified candidates based on the business needs and requests
• Lead on the delivery of “business critical” people initiatives and processes; e.g. performance and talent management and succession planning.
• Develop and manage a learning and development strategy for all the employees in the Great Hall Project in support of organizational objectives
• Supervise all payroll activities among individual with a variety of payroll frequency and schemes, including local employees and those expatriated from abroad.
• Manage all internal and external vendors who share the collective responsibility for producing payroll on frequency basis, including but not limited to Company office staff, accounting / CPA firms and payroll service providers.
• Ensure compliance with state and federal wage and hour regulations include Davis Bacon Act and the Federal Labor Standards Act.
• Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
• Track, record and process in an accurate and timely manner relevant payroll changes for new hires, staff appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations
• Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time in line with Company policies
• Ensure time and attendance systems meet needs of Company and external requirements as set forth by law, statute and contrac-
•Ensure accuracy and timely delivery in all related activities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong generalist background
- Payroll management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- HR professional certifications
- Applicable legislation; e.g. Davis Bacon Act, Federal Labor Standards Act.
-Communication: excellent oral & written
-Strong analytical skills
-Computer skills: MS Office, ATS
People & Relationships
- Communicative - communicates openly with others; can maintain relationships, prefers working in a team
- Supportive - Helpful towards other people; develops and encourages others; devotes time to helping people in difficulties; enjoys giving and meeting other people's needs
Tasks & Projects
- Methodical - Believes in methodical and procedural approaches; plans and organizes tasks; structures own work efficiently; gives due attention to accuracy
- Conscientious - Conscientiously follows rules set down for their work, honors any promises, deadline or commitments made; handles multiple tasks; believes in ethics and values
Drives & Emotions
- Flexible - Adapts flexibly to new challenges and circumstances; able to change behavior; thrives on variety and frequently changing environments
- Decisive & Action Oriented - Has a high level of energy and stamina; gets things done; makes rapid decisions even when short of information; enjoys risk and a fast pace of work
Other relevant traits
- Seeking & Embracing Change - Seeks ways to challenge the status quo; willingness to embrace changes positively and openly
- Learning & Improving - Focus on learning new ways of working and improving approaches to meet goals. Learns from feedback and experience
- Collaborating with Others - Orientation towards collaborating effectively with others to achieve goals. Recognizes the importance of consulting with others and harnessing the views of the team
- International mindset
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ingenia Talent Solutions.