We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and data oriented profile to help us with all the marketing activities deployed by Mirakl globally. It includes manage day to day marketing campaign execution, develop new automated marketing campaigns and administrate our clients and prospects database, and manage field marketing initiatives such as co-marketing and events.
You will therefore take part to several marketing activities (benchmarking, reporting, sponsorship management, partners relationships, etc.). You must possess organizational and planning skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, be polyvalent and pay attention to details.
This exciting opportunity includes developing a strong experience in Marketing and Communication in a growing, international company.
Key responsibilities include :
• Develop and execute events strategy: Benchmark and plan Mirakl’s attendance to industry events, coordinate logistics and enhance team performances onsite.
• Work closely with Sales to ensure the success of lead generation events by providing relevant materials and marketing actions
• Work alongside the online marketing team to build global campaigns that support field marketing
• Support Mirakl’s robust and growing channel program with logistic and strategy execution
• Creating new online marketing campaigns, owning the execution, analyzing the results and making recommendations;
• Providing support on the execution of Social, SEM & SEO campaigns;
• Collecting, formatting and analyzing Sales & Marketing KPIs;
• Administrating and maintaining the quality of our database
• Benchmarking and making recommendations on new Online Marketing Initiatives and channels
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Mirakl.