We’re seeking a tenacious person who will assist the Recruitment Team in sourcing, engaging with and recruiting cleaners that will contribute to the growth of our network throughout Ireland.
The role also includes functions such as onboarding new cleaners through induction sessions and running Office Hours sessions where the Recruitment team resolves questions cleaners may have with any aspect of using the platform.
Hassle.com is one of the Ireland's fastest, growing startups. Two years ago we operated in one city with a team of five, now we’re operational in dozens of cities across nine countries with a team of 300 people.
So, what do we do? In a nutshell, we take the hassle out of finding and booking a cleaner from your phone, iPad or laptop.
Last year, we joined forces with Helpling.com to create Europe’s first, ‘super start-up’ and become the pre-eminent, online home cleaning services brand in the world! So what’s next for Hassle.com and Helpling?
Lots of very (very!) exciting things and we’d love you to be a part of it.
The Hassle.com Operations team are a friendly, fun bunch of people who enjoy helping our customers and cleaners to make their lives that little bit easier. Our goal is to make the Hassle.com customer and cleaner experience as smooth as possible...and to give people more time to do the things they really love! If customer service comes naturally to you then come and join the family!.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the sourcing of suitable cleaner leads who could potentially join the network through online research, networking, internet mining, social networking sites, partner referrals, competitor landscape knowledge and other creative sourcing channels
• Calling cleaner leads and engaging in dialogue relating to the product with the objective of on-boarding the cleaner into the network
• Dealing with inbound cleaner enquiries in relation to joining the network and assisting in on-boarding suitable inbound applications
• Deliver high quality onboarding presentations to new cleaners joining Hassle.com
• Run the multiple sessions that take place across the week and ensure that all are running as a well-oiled machine
• Delivering on agreed targets and reporting with the Recruitment Team Lead
• Managing established cleaner relationships, including dealing with issues faced by existing cleaners and being able to problem-solve to resolve issues quickly
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Hassle.com.