FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect organizations in need of additional warehouse capacity to organizations with extra capacity and have been referred to as "the AirBnB of warehousing". Our cloud-based platform powers 400+ warehouse facilities across North America. The FLEXE platform makes the process of sourcing and scaling warehouse space easy and efficient, helping transform the $1.4T logistics industry.
The Director of Channel Programs is charged with finding and developing win-win partnerships for FLEXE across the industry ecosystem. You must be able to constructively challenge the status quo, thrive in ambiguous situations, and paint a vision of success that energizes potential partners. You will be working closely with our market development team, sales team and our CEO. The ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter who has a broad understanding of the logistics industry, can leverage existing relationships, build new trusted relationships, and dramatically grow our business. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your industry experience and ignite your career by coming in on the ground floor of a quickly growing startup.
- Map the industry ecosystem and identify best-fit partner categories.
- Define/develop win-win opportunities in target categories.
- Develop strategies and tactics to engage prospective channel partners. Identify decision makers and stakeholders, and build trusted relationships.
- Drive solution concept, design, and vision, and relay that vision to both potential channel partners and our organization.
- Close channel partner deals to meet or exceed new business targets.
- Develop and lead go-to-market programs with new channel partners, and nurture existing partners to drive continued growth.
- Become a trusted internal “voice of the customer” for our product and solutions teams, so that we can continue to evolve our solutions in the most effective and leveraged ways
- 5+ years experience as a business development leader in the logistics industry AND at least 2-4 years in B2B channel/partner management.
- Ability to credibly interface with senior industry personnel at both the tactical/operational level and the strategic level.
- Proven success developing, closing and growing channel relationships.
- Familiarity with web-based software products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% as needed
- Past experience in a tech startup environment a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Help build an amazing and unique startup – the “AirBnB for commercial warehousing”
- Monthly catered lunches & Happy Hours
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, Orca card or parking allowance, paid time off