LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an HRIT Business Systems Analyst to join our HRIT Workforce Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM along with other HR technologies. We need an adaptable professional that can turn broad, ambiguous business questions into scalable solutions.
- Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements
- Recommend technical solutions taking into account priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build, QA/test, deploy, & support components
- Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and technology partners
- Lead and support communication and training
- Formalize & document processes to create leverage and scale
- 5+ years of industry experience and at least 1 year of Workday HCM functional configuration experience (preferably in Workday Talent Management and Performance Reviews), with demonstrated results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and driving system process changes
- BA/BS in related field
- Experience with Workday core HCM implementation preferred
- Highly independent; can own & drive substantial, complex tracks of work
- Strong collaborator; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders across the company
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences
- Workday certified professionals a plus
- MBA preferred