Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
Meet our Strategic Advertising Services Team!
Our department is a group of advertising experts who manage our strategic clients’ budgets across social platforms. We are a resource for large advertisers who do not have a team with the skill set to run their own campaigns, but want to take advantage of the Sprinklr platform.
Clients include Fortune 500 companies across tech, finance, retail, gaming, health, and telco verticals. We provide cross-platform strategy, creative services, test and learn development, execution, and ROI analysis. We work with our platform partners and the development team to drive the Sprinklr ads module forward as a best in class media solution that integrates with front office tasks such as customer service.
What You'll Do
- The Media Manager focuses on managing client needs while applying Sprinklr/SAS and industry best practices to media campaigns.
- They directly and indirectly manage additional team members assigned to their accounts to ensure client expectations are met and campaigns are flawlessly executed. They also work with additional Sprinklr teams if the client is also a core customer, including Success, to find integrations across Sprinklr that can positively impact paid performance and capabilities.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Provides Paid Media expertise to internal and external clients
- Work with the client to improve both the Paid service itself and its alignment with client’s core business
- Develops strategic media and measurement plans across Sprinklr-supported media platforms based on client objectives and KPIs
- Assigns reporting and campaign management tasks to team members according to resource availability and client needs
- Checks on reporting schedules of team members and ensures that reporting metrics are being met. Coaches team member on reporting issues (errors on reporting, delayed reports)
- Ensure that the team is prepared for all client meetings and calls having new insights, test recommendations or industry updates to discuss with the client
- Actively ensures that team are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products
- Identify additional commercial opportunities at the client and hand them over to sales if appropriate
- Reports team overspends and provides explanation for any over/under spends.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2-4 years of direct response campaign execution experience in social platforms, knowledge of brand campaigns a plus (FB, Twitter)
- Experience using third party ad tech (ie. Kenshoo, Marin, 4C, Adaptly, BrandNetworks, etc)
- 1-2 years of client management experience (client-direct or via agency)
- Experience managing people a plus
- Experience with third party tracking companies a plus (mobile and/or web)
- Analytical mind-set with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to solve complex issues by finding new ways to resolve via process updates, teamwork cross-functionally, or platform enhancements
- Calm attitude towards client-driven stressors
- Unending passion to continuously improve whether it is campaign performance, team/platform capabilities, or client satisfaction
- B.A./B.S. required in a relevant course of study (ex. Business, Marketing, Finance, etc)
You know You're Successful if….
- Account upsells
- Client NPS scores
- Process & platform improvements
- Becoming a trusted advisor internally and externally
- We invite you to go to happy hour after work
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Sprinklr.