Customer Support Supervisor - Tier II
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, the Customer Support Supervisor - Tier II will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations for a group of Tier II - Customer/Technical Support Representatives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, and be experienced in OpenTable products and systems, Windows, and network/connectivity support; a hands-on leader who is technically savvy, can work well with all levels of the team and OpenTable customers.
- Plan, organize, schedule and supervise the day to day support operations, which encompasses all troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, and performance monitoring of both the individual and team.
- Lead, manage, develop, train and review performance of staff, as required
- Ensure all employee issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Encourage involvement from staff and foster a positive team environment.
- Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction
- Foster good customer relations and service at all times
- Manage and schedule training and development for all the technical support team i.e. new equipment, skills enhancement etc.
- Manage, monitor and maintain the ACD, knowledge database and CRM functionality to include; tracking tickets issued, outstanding, completion time etc.
- Work closely with peers to determine best practices and implement them in a timely manner.
- Work with other departments on identifying and ensuring product design or any other issues are tackled and corrective action(s) is taken; ensuring the customer is satisfied with the outcome
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Hold yourself accountable for your performance as well as that of your team
- Monitor and manage the Tier 3 escalation board in Jira, with scheduled assistance from other Tier 2 members.
- Experience Supervising people in their day to day operations
- Demonstrated skills cultivating strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Planning & organizational skills required
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a Tier I and/or Tier II Contact Center as an agent and/or lead
- Speaking, Reading and Writing in English is required
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft Windows operating systems (client and server platforms)
- Knowledge of iOS and Apple Hardware
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP), networking infrastructure, switching and routing is a plus
- Experience with the use of support desk tools like Salesforce, Communities, live chat
- A strong sense of ownership regarding the product and the issues arising from its use
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a bias towards customer service
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/ typing, informal communication
- Restaurant/ Hospitality experience is a plus