The HUD Specialist is responsible for reviewing the fees based on the commission structure agreements from the Seller, against contracts and estimated HUDs as provided by the Closing Companies. This position is responsible for auditing files and ensuring that all documents collected are in compliance with the Seller’s requirements.
- Responsible to verify that the fees and commissions are paid accurately to all parties.
- Calculate the fees and commissions paid from Seller Agreements and confirm the fees and commissions are paid accurately to the Managing Agent, Buyer’s Agent, and Auction.com as well as confirm Auction.com’s Buyer’s Premium.
- Responsible for ensuring all fees, commissions and credits if applicable, are reflected in the correct line item on the HUD.
- Execute designated Seller approved HUDs and Closing Statements.
- Assist with follow-up on Final HUD, waivers and wire confirmations with closing offices.
- Communicate with closing offices and clients via email and phone.
- Audit all files and ensure files are in compliance with Seller’s requirements.
- Assist with achieving Team/Department goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to maintain positive behavior within a high paced, ever changing environment.
- Represent professionally work ethic to internal and external clients.
- Adhere to the departments attendance guidelines.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Extensive Excel knowledge is a plus.
- HUD Review experience required
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Six (6) month to two (2) years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.