Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 12,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 17,000 publishers.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North Asia
About the Role
- Manage the full recruitment cycle across Japan & Korea markets for the Sales, Business Development and Operations organizations.
- You will also plan and execute hiring programs (external and internal events and seminars for both industry and campus hiring) for prospective candidates throughout Japan & Korea.
- Build and execute an effective direct sourcing strategy (market mapping, online sourcing tools, offline networking events and seminars) to directly identify and source top talent for short and long term hiring purposes.
- Manage the recruitment process A-Z from sourcing through to interview arrangement, candidate relationship management and offer stage.
- Keep up-to-date on new sourcing techniques, external market trends and demonstrate expertise in the field of talent sourcing.
- Keep up to date on market activities by reading industry media, attending job and industry fairs and conferences. Bring knowledge back to the HR team and translate industry learning into a competitive advantage for Criteo.
- Partner with the HR team in building a strong employer brand for Criteo across the markets.
- At least 5 years of direct talent sourcing and recruitment experience either in-house and/or at a recruitment firm
- Experience in sourcing and talent acquisition of Sales talent in the technology industry highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of the ad technology industry: competitors, talent and trends.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to hire top talent against aggressive hiring targets in line with dynamic business growth.
- Ability to consistently provide accurate hiring reports toward KPI tracking and headcount planning.
- Fluency in English is required (minimum TOEIC 800+) & in Japanese
About Criteo APAC
In APAC we have offices in Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore, Seoul, Sydney, Shanghai and Beijing.
We’re innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration. Check out the following to learn more about our people and culture:
Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
Note to Recruitment Firms: Criteo will not accept resumes from recruitment firms for this position.
Please refrain from sending unsolicited candidate resumes to any Criteo employee. Criteo will not be held responsible for recruitment fees without a fully executed recruitment agreement in place.