Inframation Group (IG) is the leading provider of information products and senior-level events for the global infrastructure finance community.
InfraNews is an internationally-respected online news and research provider for the infrastructure market covering both Greenfield and Brownfield transactions. InfraAmericas & InfraAsia provide the same high quality service but focused exclusively on the Americas and AsiaPac infrastructure finance markets respectively.
The company also organizes six major infrastructure finance conferences a year, three in Europe, two in New York, and one in Australia.
Reporting into the Event Manager (EM), the role of the Inframation Event Coordinator will be to work closely with both the EM and Event Assistant to ensure the overall continued success of all the events.
Day to day event responsibilities to include:
- Handle event enquiries and questions
- Coordinate logistics of event ticket sales, ensuring correct instructions are provided
- Book service providers ensuring they are briefed on logistics for the event
- Liaising with venues, suppliers in regard to materials, equipment, displays and other essentials to ensure coordinated delivery of events
- Work closely with EM and content to coordinate and oversee speaker management, providing information about panel calls, presentations, logistics etc.
- Manage sponsor and partner logistics
- Oversee event websites; making sure information displayed is accurate
- With EM manage the event on the day, including setting up, instructing external contractors and internal staff assistance
- Contributing and creating marketing campaigns for promotion of event including HTMLs and setting news trails.
- Researching, arranging and managing contra partnerships
- Working with designer on event brochure creation
- Inviting and managing LP invitations
- Oversee and update social media channels
Experience, Skills and knowledge
- Previous experience in event management.
- Excellent written English for drafting and proof reading materials.
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent organisational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks.
- Good communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality, accurate work in tight timescales with limited supervision.
- Computer literate with at intermediate experience of the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Being pro-active, self-reliance, common sense, trust and integrity
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
The Mergermarket Group is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.