HomeAway Australia Trust and Security Representative
The Global Customer Experience Team has created a new Trustand Security Representative Role focused on delivering a world-class customerexperience for owners, travelers and property managers. This position will work directly with multipleHomeAway Australia teams with an eye towards helping on organization achieveoperational excellence and the marketplace safe for travellers, owners andproperty managers. Effective customercase handling and top-notch customer satisfaction will be critical successcriteria for this role. The Trust and Security Representative will reportdirectly to the Customer Experience Senior Manager and work in a fun andsupportive environment.
· Strong track record of working in call centerenvironment
· The ability to professionally handle phoneescalations
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A passion for quality and consistency
· Strong attention to detail
· The ability to complete thorough research in atimely manner
· The flexibility to refocus energy and multi-taskas priorities require
· A commitment to creating/maintaining a fair andhonest marketplace and ensuring truth in advertising
· The most successful applicants are those whothrive in a culture of rapid growth and frequent change.
· 2 years of experience in Customer Support CallCenter environment
· Experience in Banking, Risk Management or FraudInvestigation advantages but not essential
· Self-starter, must be able to work with minimumsupervision
· Business support software application experiencesuch as MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
· Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
· Sydney, Australia
· Less than 10% travel annually
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at HomeAway.