Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations entrust their data to our industry-leading and award-winning CrashPlan endpoint security and backup products. We are a well-funded private company backed by several of the venture capital industy’s most successful firms including Accel, JMI, NEA, and Split Rock Partners.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Demand Generation Representative will be responsible for generating new opportunities for our sales team. The primary focus of this position is to increase our appointment presence in Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Prospecting, qualifying and capturing leads, primarily by phone, Internet and social media.
- Networking research to successfully create appointments within your assigned region.
- Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads (between 60 and 100 calls per day)
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members located around the globe.
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Creating a steady flow of outbound communications.
- Committing to work daily in a busy but fun office environment in Minneapolis, MN.
- All other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Psychology, or related field preferred
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience beyond college
- Experience working in a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with customers and team members
- Effective problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical aptitude
- Positive attitude and the ability to build rapport with a variety of people
- Cultivates Innovation
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust
- Customer Focus